VIBRATION PROBLEMS IN ENGINEERING
The new edition contains these changes; greater emphasis on transient vibrations and response spectra; introduction to the matrix format for both action and displacement equation of motion; comprehensive coverage of inertial gravitational and elasticity coupling, and the influence of viscous damping; completely new coverage of normal-mode responses to initial conditions, applied actions, and support motions; thorough coverage of iteration methods; and an appendix containing a series of computer programs which pertain to articles where numerical and matrix methods are utilized.
John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated111 River Street
Hoboken, NJ United States 07030-6000
- Timoshenko, S
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 521 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Damping (Physics); Mechanical engineering; Train track dynamics; Vibration control
- Subject Areas: Construction; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00083034
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Automotive Engineering
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM