This book takes a hard and sobering look at the energy crisis, and concludes the energy crunch will be around for a while. Concluding that it is very unlikely that current energy production levels can be maintained, the book recommends a 'conservation ethic' approach to energy consumption. A complete chapter is devoted to transportation, with favorable support for a return to railroad and trolley car transportation.
McGraw-Hill, Incorporated330 West 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10036
- Udall, S L
- Conconi, C
- Osterhout, D
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 288 p.
- TRT Terms: Conservation; Energy; Energy resources; Fuel consumption; Railroad transportation; Transportation; Trolleybuses
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy crisis
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00082993
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM