ANNUAL REVIEWS OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA U.S. AIR CARRIER OPERATIONS. 1973
The publication presents the record of aviation accidents which occurred in all operations of the U.S. Air Carriers for calendar year 1973. It includes an analysis by classes of carriers, causes and related factors, types of accidents, and phases of operation. Statistical tables which summarize the accidents, fatalities, and accident rates along with causal tables and the briefs of accidents are presented in the appendices.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1974-10-24
- Pagination: 93 p.
- Accession Number: 00082964
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-ARC-74-2
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM