FOUNDATION FOR MASS TRANSIT PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT IN THE TAMPA BAY REGION MANAGEMENT REPORT
The Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council (TBRPC) has pursued a vigorous program of transportation planning for the Tampa Bay Region. Resulting from this effort has been the identification of the need for establishment of a public mass transit planning and operating authority to execute studies related to the eventual development and operation of a mass transit system in the Tampa Bay Region. The study was performed as part of the 'Coordinated Support Services Management Study' of the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council for the Authority.
- Prepared by Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council, St. Petersburg, Fla.
Research Group, IncorporatedAtlanta, GA United States
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
Tampa Bay Regional Planning CouncilSt. Petersburg, FL United States
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Public transit; Rapid transit; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Tampa (Florida)
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00082956
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-FL-09-0010
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 8 2003 12:00AM