DESIGN AND APPLICATIONS OF FLYWHEELS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography covers the design and applications of flywheels with the majority of the studies concerning vehicular propulsion systems and attitude control systems for spacecraft. The report cites 57 references.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Design; Electric power; Electrical systems; Energy storage systems; Flywheels; Gyroscopes; Potential energy; Propulsion; Spacecraft; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00082955
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM