NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIP REACTOR CORE PRODUCTION
The contents of this report present the preliminary process outlines and production schedules for the fabrication of the fuel elements, control rods, and egg crate for the Maritime Administration under contract for the N.S. Savannah.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number B-3-NUC.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyNuclear Facilities Plant
Lynchburg, VA United States
- Lange, H W
- Publication Date: 1958-12-3
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Design; Fuel elements; Nuclear reactor cores; Nuclear reactors
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor construction; Nuclear reactor design; Nuclear reactor fuel elements
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026068
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-4)-274
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 2 1973 12:00AM