MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS-DETAILED REPORTS FROM JULY 1 TO SEPTEMBER 30, 1974
The document contains the details of recall campaigns, submitted by vehicle and equipment manufacturers.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 669 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Equipment; Recall campaigns; Trucks; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00082943
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801 269
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM