EVALUATION OF AN EXPERIMENTAL HIGH-INTENSITY, INSET RUNWAY EDGE LIGHT FIXTURE
The suitability of an inset edge light fixture for use with specification L-819 elevated runway edge lights was determined. The effort involved the taking of laboratory photometric measurements. The results of the testing showed that the light fixture is suitable for use under the conditions tested.
NATIONAL AVIATION FACILITIES EXPERIMENTAL CENTERATLANTIC CITY, NJ United States
Washington, DC United States
- Reamer, E L
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 19 p.
- Accession Number: 00082938
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-NA-74-41 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM