DEVELOPMENT OF A DISCRETE ADDRESS BEACON SYSTEM
Included are the results to date of analytical studies, laboratory and flight experiments, and software developments supporting the concept feasibility and performance definition phase of the FAA DABS Program.
Lincoln LaboratoryMassachusetts Institute of Technology
Lexington, MA United States 02173
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1974-10-1
- Pagination: 74 p.
- Accession Number: 00082936
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-034-241-012 Tech. Sum.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WAI-261
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM