DABS TIMING: CLOCKS, SYNCHRONIZATION AND RESTART
The DABS sensor timing subsystem, which consists of two clocks driven from a common station standard, is the subject of this paper. The subsystem configuration is described and the rationale for this design briefly given. Emphasis is on the techniques for synchronization to an external standard, coordination with other sensors and system restart after a failure or deliberate shut-down.
Lincoln LaboratoryMassachusetts Institute of Technology
Lexington, MA United States 02173
Washington, DC United States
- Kelly, E J
- Publication Date: 1974-12-13
- Pagination: 16 p.
- Accession Number: 00082934
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ATC-29 Proj. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WAI-261
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM