CHEMICAL TREATMENT OF BOILER WATER FOR NMSR
This report covers the general requirements for the addition of chemicals to the boiler water and the feedwater, in order to maintain the proper water conditions in the Secondary System of the nuclear power plant for the N.S. Savannah.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-1113.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA United States 24504
- Hicks, J H
- Publication Date: 1958-8
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear reactor coolants; Nuclear reactors; Operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Boiler water treatment; Nuclear reactor operation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026062
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-274
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 2 1973 12:00AM