DESIGN AND ECONOMICS OF BITUMINOUS TREATED BASES IN TEXAS
Types of tests, these criteria and types of materials suitable for bituminous stabilization have been defined. A review of layer equivalency is included as well as current cost data for both stabilized and unstabilized base courses. /FHWA/
- Research sponsored by Texas Highway Department and performed in cooperation with DOT, FHWA-Research Study Title: "Bituminous Treated Bases-An Exploratory Study."
Arlington, TX USA 76011
- Epps, J A
- Gallaway, B M
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: Base course (Pavements); Bituminous aggregates; Bituminous materials; Bituminous pavements; Costs; Pavement design; Pavement layers; Soil stabilization; Test procedures; Traffic equivalence factor
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost data
- Old TRIS Terms: Bituminous stabilization
- Subject Areas: Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00082848
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: #14-1F Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM