COMSTRUCTION DESIGN FOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
This reference is for use of landscape architects, contractors and civil engineers for design of site improvement and for checking layout and earthwork for bidding and construction calculations. It reviews the calculated bearings and dimensions that a surveyor incorporates in a plot for a record and shows how limitations, and parabolic cross sections used in road layout, plus dimensions and grading considerations for layout of parking areas. The relation of utilities to topography and site improvement is shown and a systematic procedure for the design of sprinkler irrigation systems demonstrated. Each type of problem is first treated in a summary form, followed by a solution of a typical problem, and where necessary, concludes with a detailed explanation of the method of solution.
McGraw-Hill, Incorporated330 West 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10036
- Munson, A E
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 212 p.
- TRT Terms: Civil engineering; Geometric design; Highway design; Irrigation; Landscape design; Layout; Public utilities; Size; Surveying; Surveying; Topography
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Sprinkler irrigation
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00082812
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM