GENERAL SURVEY OF MATERIAL AND DATA APPLICABLE TO NUCLEAR POWERED MERCHANT SHIP OPERATIONS
The purpose of the general survey was to determine the present day status of major problem areas associated with the operation of nuclear powered ships in international waterborne commerce. Summaries of material reviewed, conclusions, and recommendations are provided for specific problem areas. The sources of information used, a summary of each item of literature considered applicable, and a bibliographical index are included. The material and data generated during this survey and applicable to development, operation, and support facilities and siting problems are presented in the appendix.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number P-3-G.
Parsons (Ralph M) Company617 South Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1957-10-15
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 179 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; International trade; Nuclear powered ships; Policy; Propulsion
- Old TRIS Terms: International shipping policies
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00026038
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: AT(04-3)-143
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM