TECHNICAL REPORTS OF THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION: A BIBLIOGRAPHY 1967-1973
The technical reports of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration which are cited are the products of research and testing that fulfill objectives of the Administration in the fields of highway and motor vehicle safety.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hardee, C F
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 421 p.
- TRT Terms: Collisions; Crash injury research; Highway safety; Research; Testing
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00081952
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-200 Annual Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM