EFFECTIVE HIGHWAY SAFETY TRAFFIC OFFENSE ADJUDICATION. VOLUME III. REFERENCE VOLUME
Volume III contains: study objectives approach; adjudication process profiles; administrative adjudication of traffic violations confronts the doctrine of separation of powers.
- Paper copy also available in a set of 3 reports as PB-236342-SET, PC $11.00.
Young (Arthur) and CompanyBethesda, MD United States
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Case studies; Highway law; Law enforcement; Legal documents; Mathematical models; State government; Traffic law enforcement; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Violations
- Old TRIS Terms: Legal studies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00081951
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-123-2-442
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM