STANDARD REINFORCED CONCRETE DETAILS
Recommendations are given for the selection of and specifications for five steel reinforced concrete bars as regards: (1) shear reinforcement, (2) column splices, (3) beam-column intersection, (4) wall details, and (5) holes in slabs. Reasons for particular solutions are discussed briefly and illustrations are given of the arrangements of bars in typical details.
Cement and Concrete Association52 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0AQ, England
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Bars (Building materials); Design; Reinforced concrete; Reinforcement (Engineering); Shear strength; Specifications
- ITRD Terms: 3461: Bar; 9011: Design (overall design); 4794: Reinforced concrete; 3471: Reinforcement (in mater); 5531: Shear; 177: Specifications; 4542: Steel
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00081939
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: R&D Rpt.
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM