INDUSTRIAL ENERGY STUDIES OF GROUND FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME II, APPENDICES
- See also Volume 1, PB-236 016, RRIS 081863.
Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20461
- LEILICH, R H
- Prokopy, J C
- Ruina, D
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic efficiency; Energy; Energy consumption; Freight transportation; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Productivity; Railroad transportation; Road marking materials; Trucking; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy intensiveness; Traffic marking materials
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Freight Transportation; Highways; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081864
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DI-14-01-001-1670
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM