INDUSTRIAL ENERGY STUDIES OF GROUND FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME I
Detailed energy use data for truck and railroad freight transportation in selected SIC categories is developed. Report covers industry characteristics of energy use, sources of supply, and conservation and substitution measures, for railroad, line haul; railroads, switching and terminal establishments; REA express; local trucking, with and without storage, and terminal and joint terminal maintenance facilities for motor freight transportation; and trucking (except local).
- See also Volume 2, PB-236 017.
Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20461
- LEILICH, R H
- Prokopy, J C
- Ruina, D
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 237 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic efficiency; Energy; Energy consumption; Freight transportation; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Productivity; Railroad transportation; Statistics; Trucking; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Freight Transportation; Highways; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081863
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DI-14-01-001-1670
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM