ANALYSIS OF DUAL MODE SYSTEMS IN AN URBAN AREA. VOLUME II: STUDY RESULTS
The contents are: an analysis technique abstract; baseline analysis and comparison; and legal and administrative issues.
- Revision of report dated Apr 73. See also Volume 1, PB-236 425 and Volume 3, PB-236 427.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Benjamin, P
- BARBER, J
- FAVOUT, R
- Goeddel, D
- Heaton, C
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 241 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Dual mode transportation systems; Energy; Legal factors; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00081858
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TSC-OST-73-16A-Vol-2Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM