GOODS MOVEMENT SURVEY REPORT ON WATERBORNE SHIPMENTS
This paper, which was intended to serve as a ready reference to the Goods Movement portion of the Origin-Destination Update Study, presents information on shipping commodity movements entering, leaving or passing through or within Rhode Island. Data collection for each of the two terminal areas (Port of Providence, and Tiverton Shipping Area) was conducted independently, and the data are presented separately. Ships entering the Port of Fall River, Massachusetts are also considered.
Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program265 Melrose Street
Providence, RI United States 02907
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Origin and destination; Ports; Rivers; Shipping; Ships; Surveys; Water transportation
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00081838
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 41 Tech Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM