GOALS AND POLICIES QUESTIONNAIRE: METHODOLOGY AND ANALYSIS OF RESPONSES
A goals and policies questionnaire is described which was designed to measure the attitudes of the Rhode Island population toward existing programs and to identify particular problems which concern the people of Rhode Island. The procedure used in preparing the questionnaire is explained, and the results are presented in terms of responses and socio-economic data. The frame and population considered here are briefly reviewed, and the socio-economic characteristics investigated are discussed. Features that were revealed in the survey and which are considered useful in evaluationg the activities of the various state agencies are listed.
Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program265 Melrose Street
Providence, RI United States 02907
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Evaluation; Frames; Methodology; Population; Questionnaires; Social values; Socioeconomic factors; State government; Strategic planning; Transportation policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Community values
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081836
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 43 Tech Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM