HYDRATION THERMAL PHENOMENA OCCURRING DURING THE SETTING OF CEMENT
MANIFESTATIONS THERMIQUES DE L'HYDRATATION AU COURS DE LA PRISE DU CIMENT
This symposium, organized by four CEMBUREAU sub-committees, was held to discuss the various aspects of the hydration and setting of cement, and to discuss the best way of using recent study developments for explaining and measuring the setting process. Eleven reports were presented by delegates from eight countries. /IRRD/
- These reports and discussion were represented at a Symposium in Paris in April 1969.
- Publication Date: 1969
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement; Concrete curing; Hydration; Measurement; Thermal properties
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00081755
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM