NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIP REACTOR CRITICAL EXPERIMENT HAZARDS EVALUATION. AMENDMENT NO. 1, DOCKET 50-13
The hazards evaluation for the Nuclear Merchant Ship Reactor Critical Experiment, to be conducted at the Babcock & Wilcox Critical Experiment Facility in Lynchburg, Virginia, was submitted to the A.E.C. in October 1957. Copies of the above report were distributed to the Division of Civilian Application (D.C.A.) in Washington and the Schenectady Operations Office. Following a review of their report, D.C.A. requested additional information to complete their evaluation of our proposal to operate the critical experiment. The information in this document was submitted to the D.C.A. on December 2, 1957.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA United States 24504
- Publication Date: 1957-12-13
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear power plants; Nuclear reactors; Radiation hazards; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00026013
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-274
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1974 12:00AM