GOODS MOVEMENT SURVEY REPORT ON RAIL SHIPMENTS
This paper which is intended to serve as a ready reference, is one of a series which describes, analyzes and quantifies the various sureys conducted as part of the Rhode Island Origin-Destination Update Study. The survey obtained information on rail and commodity movements entering, leaving or passing through and within Rhode Island. Details are given of the data collection phase as well as of the data preparation phase. The data was tabulated using PRKTAB and TRPTAB. The location of rail stations is shown and tables and figures are presented which represent the data which was collected.
Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program265 Melrose Street
Providence, RI United States 02907
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Drivers; Origin and destination; Quantitative analysis; Railroad transportation; Surveys; Tables (Data); Travelers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Quantifying
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway user characteristics
- Subject Areas: Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081673
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 44 Tech Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM