This publication which summarizes the geographical features of Australia, the history of its road development and the establishment of the state road authorities, outlines the activities within each state, and presentes detailed statistics for Australian roads. The formation, activities and functions of the National Association of Australian State Road Authorities is reviewed, and its relationship to various national and international associations and Australian government authorities is described.
- Previously published under the title; Roads in Australia
National Association of Australian State Road AuthP.O. Box J141
Brickfield Hill, New South Wales 2000, Australia
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Geography; Highways; History; Roads; Statistics; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; History; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00081619
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM