SCHEDULE OF RECOMMENDED CHARACTERISTICS FOR PLANT (METRIC UNITS)
The general and special characteristics of a number of major plants are set forth for the guidance of Australian State road authorities and others. General characteristics are reviewed and the recommended specific characteristics are described of heavy tandem or all-wheel drive graders, and four wheel drive loaders (1 cube m and 2 cube m capacities). The desirable characteristics for 10-12 tonne, three steel wheel rollers are reviewed as well as 15 tonne (nominal) multi-wheeled pneumatic tyred rollers. Twenty tonne and 35 tonne multi-wheel pneumatic tyred rollers are also considered.
National Association of Australian State Road AuthP.O. Box J141
Brickfield Hill, New South Wales 2000, Australia
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Axles; Equipment; Graders; Loaders; Pneumatic equipment; Recommendations; Rollers; Tandem axle loads; Tires
- Uncontrolled Terms: Characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Multiwheel rollers; Pneumatic rollers; Pneumatic tire; Tandem axles
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00081615
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM