GOODS MOVEMENT SURVEY REPORT ON AIR CARGO
A survey is reported which was designed to obtain information on air and comodity movements entering and leaving Rhode Island. The location of each facility in the State Airport System (a state-owned and -operated facility, 4 general airports, 1 heliport, and the Quonset Point Naval Air Station) is shown. A detailed description is presented of facilities in the State Airport System and military and private airports. Data was collected from the state airport for determining total movements and trends. Five air carriers supplied data which was sufficient for an origin-destination analysis. Tables are presented of the available data.
Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program265 Melrose Street
Providence, RI USA 02907
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airports; Data collection; Freight transportation; Origin and destination; Surveys; Tables (Data)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00081614
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 45 Tech Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1975 12:00AM