U.S. WATERWAYS PRODUCTIVITY : A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC PARTNERSHIP
This study of the productivity of freight transportation by water gives principal attention to shallow-draft carriage on the inland and intracoastal waterways in its relationship to other modes of transportation. This book assembled and interprets the available data on waterway carriage productivity as they relate to national policy and private enterprise.
- ISBN: 0873972481 NATIONAL WATERWAYS FOUNDATION ILL. SOME COL INCLUDES BIBLIOGRAPHICAL REFERENCES ADDL CORP. AUTHOR INFO: NATIONAL WATERWAYS FOUNDATION U.S
STRODE PUBLISHERSHUNTSVILLE, AL United States
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: 176 p.
- TRT Terms: Inland water transportation; Productivity
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00408230
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 30 1986 12:00AM