INTERNATIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES. PRINCIPLES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
These recommendations cover the whole field of the design and construction of reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete engineering structures. The work is divided into four parts; Principles and Recommendations, which are contained in this volume, and Supplements and Appendices which will be published separately.
- Presented at Federation Internationale de la Precontrainte Sixth Congress, Prague, Czechoslovakia.
An Foras ForbarthaSt Martin's House, Waterloo Road
Dublin 4, Ireland
- Publication Date: 1970
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete construction; Concrete structures; Design standards; Prestressed concrete; Recommendations; Reinforced concrete
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Research;
- Accession Number: 00081420
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM