WHY STEEL-FIBRE REINFORCED SHOTCRETE?
VARFOER STAALFIBERARMERAD VAATSPRUTNING?
The paper describes the steel-fibre reinforced shotcrete technique, development and use. (TRRL)
- Papers from NGM84, Nordic Geotechnical Congress, Linkoeping, Sweden, June 1-3, 1984.
Swedish Geotechnical InstituteFack
S-581 01 Linkoping 1, Sweden
- OPSAHL, O A
- Buhre, K E
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: p. 139-149
- Publication of: Pittsburgh University, Pittsburgh
- Publisher: Pittsburgh University, Pittsburgh
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Fiber reinforced concrete; Methodology; Properties of materials; Reinforcement (Engineering); Repairing; Shotcrete; Stability (Mechanics); Steel; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Use
- ITRD Terms: 8525: Conference; 9102: Method; 5925: Properties; 9111: Reinforcement (gen); 3635: Repair; 4730: Shotcrete; 5930: Stability; 4542: Steel; 9084: Use
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Planning and Forecasting; Research; I32: Concrete; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00394280
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute (VTI)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1985 12:00AM