BART-II: PRE-BART STUDIES OF ENVIRONMENT, LAND USE, RETAIL SALES. PART III. VOLUME VI. IMPACTS OF BART ON PRICES OF SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCES
The report presents a statistical analysis of the effect of the anticipation of BART service on sales values of single family homes in central Contra Costa County. Chapters include discussion of longitudinal residential samples, cross-sectional residential samples, and a commerical sample.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. See also BART-2, Part 3, Volume 5, PB-236 745, and BART-2, Part 4, PB-236 747.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA USA 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA USA 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20410
- Lee, DBJ
- Publication Date: 1973-6-29
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Dwellings; Land use; Prices; Rapid transit; Real property; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Old TRIS Terms: Land use surveys
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00081201
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1981 12:00AM