BART-II: PRE-BART STUDIES OF ENVIRONMENT, LAND USE, RETAIL SALES. PART-III. LAND USE AND INVESTMENT. VOLUME III. CASE STUDIES
The volume covers case-study analysis of BART's impact on selected parcels of property from the standpoint of the real estate appraiser. It includes--a summary and conclusions; the seventeen case studies preceded by a general description of case characteristics; and a discussion of the development of a methodology for estimating the dollar-value of the impact of a major public investment--such as BART--on a specific piece of real property.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. See also BART-2, Part 3, Volume 2, PB-236 742, and BART-2, Part 3, Volume 4, PB-236 744.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20410
- Lee, DBJ
- Publication Date: 1973-6-29
- Pagination: 89 p.
- TRT Terms: Econometric models; Economic analysis; Economic conditions; Economic impacts; Investments; Land use; Rapid transit; Real property; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Old TRIS Terms: Land use surveys
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081199
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1981 12:00AM