BART-II: PRE-BART STUDIES OF ENVIRONMENT, LAND USE, RETAIL SALES. PART III. LAND USE AND INVESTMENT. VOLUME I. ECONOMETRIC STUDIES
The first part of the land use and investment study presents the collection and preliminary analysis of econometric data on land prices in portions of the Bay Area (homogeneous neighborhoods in central Contra Costa County).
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. See also BART-1, Appendix C, PB-236 740, and BART-2, Part 3, Volume 2, PB-236 742.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Lee, DBJ
- Publication Date: 1973-6-29
- Pagination: 120 p.
- TRT Terms: Econometric models; Economic analysis; Economic conditions; Economic impacts; Investments; Land use; Rapid transit; Real property; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Old TRIS Terms: Land use surveys
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00081198
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1981 12:00AM