BART-I: TRAVELER BEHAVIOR STUDIES. PART II. VOLUME III. ANALYSIS OF BART TRAVELER INQUIRIES
The inquiry analysis project attempts to document one facet of the traveler's early experience of BART by recording and analyzing questions the travelers asked the station agents. Chapters include method, product, and discussion. Three appendices include schedules and listings of the data collected.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. See also BART-1, Part 1, PB-236 736, and BART-1, Part 2, Volume 2, PB-236 738.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Appleyard, D
- Publication Date: 1973-5-31
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Data collection; Interviewing; Passenger information systems; Passenger service; Rapid transit; Ridership; Surveys; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081195
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1982 12:00AM