BART-I: TRAVELER BEHAVIOR STUDIES. PART III. TRAVEL DEMAND FORECASTING STUDY
The report summarizes the results of phase one (pre-BART) of the travel demand forecasting study -- the collection of pre-BART data from a household survey, with a coordinated collection of data on travel time and costs. Chapters include sample design and field results, the study interview forms, trip report forms, auto travel times for selected trips in the BART service area, and calculation of transit-trip descriptions.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. See also BART-1, Part 2, Volume 2, PB-236 738, and BART-1, Appendix C, PB-236 740.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA USA 94720
Aspects Techniques de la Securite Routiere4 rue du Government Provisoire
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- McFadden, D
- Publication Date: 1973-5-31
- Pagination: 286 p.
- TRT Terms: Forecasting; Households; Mode choice; Rapid transit; Sampling; Surveys; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081194
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1982 12:00AM