BART-I: TRAVELER BEHAVIOR STUDIES. PART I. OVERVIEW AND SUMMARY
The report is an overview and summary of the studies undertaken as part of the BART-I contract dealing with various aspects of pre-BART travel behavior. The survey includes the traveler study, the travel demand forecasting study, and the unmet travel needs study.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. See also BART-1, Appendix A, PB-236 735, and BART-1, Part 2, Volume 3, PB-236 737.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA USA 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA USA 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-5-31
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Forecasting; Mode choice; Rapid transit; Ridership; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081193
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1982 12:00AM