BART-I: TRAVELER BEHAVIOR STUDIES. APPENDIX A. SAMPLE DESIGN AND FIELD RESULTS OF THE TRAVELER STUDY
The report, describes the sampling methods and summarizes the field results of the traveler study. It is divided into six sections -- objectives and overall strategy, population definition, sampling fractions and stratification, selection of tracts, blocks, and housing units, screening, subsampling and respondent selection, and weighting. A map of the study area is also included.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. See also BART-1, Part 2, Volume 1, PB-236 734, and BART-1, Part 1, PB-236 736.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Nicholls III, W L
- Publication Date: 1973-5-31
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Economic analysis; Methodology; Rapid transit; Ridership; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081192
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1982 12:00AM