BART-II: PRE-BART STUDIES OF ENVIRONMENT, LAND USE, RETAIL SALES. PART II. VOLUME I. VALIDATION CHECK OF SYSTEMWIDE SOCIAL AND DEMOGRAPHIC DATA
The report evaluates the validity of the sampling strategy and its implementation used in the system-wide home interview survey random sample for the residential environment impact study. The study itself is outlined. Chapters include the rationale of the sampling strategy, procedure, results, discussion, implications, and suggestions for future data collection.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. See also BART-2, Part 1, PB-236 727, and BART-2, Part 2, Volume 2, PB-236 729.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA USA 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA USA 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20410
- APPLEYARD, D
- Publication Date: 1973-6-29
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Demographics; Environmental impacts; Households; Land use; Rapid transit; Retail trade; Sampling; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Old TRIS Terms: Land use effects
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081186
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1982 12:00AM