BART-II: PRE-BART STUDIES OF ENVIRONMENT, LAND USE, RETAIL SALES. PART I. OVERVIEW AND SUMMARY
The report is a summary of the work undertaken under the BART-II contract dealing primarily with selected aspects of environmental effects, land use, and retail sales. Chapters include background to the BART impact studies and a discussion of the nature and conduct of the BART-II studies. Also included are an outline of the administrative organization, a list of participants in the conduct of the studies, a list of related papers and reports, and a listing of data products.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. See also BART-2, Part 2, Volume 1, PB-236 728.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Urban and Regional Development
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-6-29
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Land use; Rapid transit; Retail trade; Surveys; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Old TRIS Terms: Land use effects
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00081185
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-90023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1982 12:00AM