TRANSPORTATION: IMPLEMENTING CHANGE IN FREIGHT RATE STRUCTURE WITH EMPHASIS ON UTAH'S AGRIBUSINESS
The document discusses the significance of agriculture in Utah, and transportation as it constrains or fosters economic growth. It presents the historical basis for present rate making practices, examines the need for considering alternative rate making procedures, and discusses the planning strategy to implement change in rate making structure.
- Prepared in cooperation with Transportation Research and Marketing, Inc., Salt Lake City, and Utah State Dept. of Agriculture.
Utah State University, LoganExtension Services
Logan, UT USA 84321
- Taylor, M H
- Baker, F J
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Economic development; Economics; Rates; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00081176
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NP
- Report/Paper Numbers: UES-Economics-20
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30116
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM