BITUMINOUS MATERIALS FOR FLEXIBLE PAVEMENTS
This book contains the text of the following lectures: Bitumen I., BELL, R.P.; Bitumen II, BELL, R.P.; Rheological properties of bituminous materials I., PELL, P.S.; Testing and handling of bitumen, LAMMIMAN, F.A.; Rheological properties of bituminous materials II, PELL, P.S.; Bitumen-aggregate mixes I, EDWARDS, J.M.; Bitumen-aggregate mixes II, EDWARDS, J.M.; Design of bitumen-aggregate mixes, BRIEN, D.; Strength and thermal properties of bitumen-aggregate mixes, PELL, P.S.; Durability and adhesive properties of bitumen-aggregate mixes, TOMPKINS, D.G.; Surface effects, TOMPKINS, D.G.; Statistics and quality control, McKAY, D.; Introduction to pavement design, PEATTIE, K.R.; Theory of layered systems, BROWN, S.F. Pavement material characteristics, BROWN, S.F.; Fatigue of bituminous materials, PELL, P.S.; Structural performance of pavements, PEATTIE, K.R.; Structural design of flexible pavements, BROWN, S.F.;AND Testing of bituminous mixes, BRIEN, D.
- Lecture notes for a residential course held at the University of Nottingham, 13-17 April,1970. Held in conjunction with the Refined Bitumen Association.
Birmingham University, EnglandDepartment of Civil Engineering, P.O. Box 363
Birmingham B15 2TT, Warwickshire, England
- Publication Date: 1970-1
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 221 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesives; Bituminous aggregates; Bituminous materials; Bituminous mixtures; Durability; Fatigue (Mechanics); Flexible pavements; Quality control; Rheological properties; Strength of materials; Thermal properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Layered system mechanics
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00081126
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM