WINNEBAGO FRONT-WHEELED DRIVE MOTOR HOME DESIGN AND ASSEMBLY
The development of this vehicle is described from concept, through design and assembly. The design intent of this unique vehicle was high fuel efficiency, good ride and handling characteristics, and a high degree of passenger safety at a competitive cost. A combination of some of the latest in automotive and motor home construction technology was used to meet the desired goals.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01487191
- Presented at the SAE Truck and Bus Meeting and Exposition Dearborn, Michigan, December 3-6, 1984.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Knudtson, J E
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Driving; Front wheel drive; Fuel conservation; Handling characteristics; Recreational vehicles; Ride quality; Trailers; Vehicle design; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00399066
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 841685, HS-038 587
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1985 12:00AM