A NEW, PORTABLE DRUG TESTING SYSTEM
One of the latest developments of Syva Company a subsidiary of Syntex Corporation, Palo Alto, California U.S.A. is the new EMIT-ST Drug Detection System. The new system has been designed for the qualitative analysis of drugs of abuse in urine or serum using homogeneous enzyme immunoassays and simple, dedicated instrumentation. The system has been integrally designed to be so simple to operate and maintain that non-technically trained individuals could accurately perform drug analysis with only minutes of training. This portable system for the analysis of drugs of abuse in urine and serum can rapidly provide the principal information needed by investigators or clinicians when its needed.
- Roadside Surveys--Proceedings of the Satellite Conference to the 8th International Conference on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety 23-25 June 1980, Umea, Sweden held in associations with the International Committee on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety and organised by the Department of Forensic Medicine, Umea University, Umea.
Dokumentationscentralen foer Alkohol- OchNarkotikaforskning, CAN, P.O. Box 27302
- Asch, J
- Publication Date: 1982
- Pagination: p. 211-212
- TRT Terms: Drugs; Instrumentation; Narcotics; Quantitative analysis; Testing equipment; Urine
- Old TRIS Terms: Homogeneous enzyme immunoassays; Serums
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00396596
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-037 599
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1985 12:00AM