BRITISH STANDARD 4627:1970. GLOSSARY OF TERMS RELATING TO TYPES OF CEMENT, THEIR PROPERTIES AND COMPONENTS
Definitions are given of terms used to designate types of cement and certain terms associated with the principal components and properties of cements.
BRITISH STANDARDS INSTITUTE2 PARK STREET
LONDON, United Kingdom W1A 2BS
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement content; Components; Definitions; Properties of materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Types
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00081036
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: BS4627:1970
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM