PROCEEDINGS OF THE TWENTY-EIGHTH ANNUAL CONFERENCE, DENVER, COLORADO, USA, OCTOBER 8-10, 1984. AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR AUTOMOTIVE MEDICINE
These proceedings contain papers presented in the following areas: heavy commercial vehicles; crash injury studies; injury assessment; two wheel vehicles; alcohol and other drugs; and occupant restraint.
- Proceedings of the 28th Annual Conference, Denver, Colorado, October 8-10, 1984. For individual papers see HS-038 386--HS-038 416 (TRIS 395790-395820).
American Association for Automotive MedicineP.O. Box 222
Morton Grove, IL United States 60053
- 28th Annual Conference of the American Association for Automotive Medicine
- Location: Denver Colorado, United States
- Date: 1984-10-8 to 1984-10-10
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 408 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Bicycles; Child restraint systems; Commercial vehicles; Conferences; Crash injury research; Drugs; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Heavy vehicles; Injuries; Manual safety belts; Motorcycles; Restraint systems; Two wheeled vehicles
- Identifier Terms: Abbreviated Injury Scale
- Old TRIS Terms: Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I80: Accident Studies; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor; I84: Personal Injuries; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00395789
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1985 12:00AM