OPERATION OF EXHAUST SYSTEMS IN THE HOT MIX PLANT
This manual provides a detailed explanation of the air system of the hot mix plant and how to manage it efficiently. Efficient dryer operations can reduce operating cost and improve exhaust air quality. Dust particle collection devices and their combination into a total collection system are described. Radial bladed fans are a good choice for systems using high energy scrubbers, and radial tip fans for those using baghouses.
Lanham, MD USA 20706-4407
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Air; Asphalt plants; Driers (Devices); Dust control; Emission control systems; Exhaust gases; Flow; Mixing plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air flow
- Old TRIS Terms: Collection systems; Dust collection; Hot plant
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00081014
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Info Series 52
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM