ANTHROPOMORPHIC TEST DUMMY. VOLUME III. DESIGN DATA PACKAGE
Volume III contains the information required to use and build the anthropomorphic test dummy. The user information includes descriptions, weights, ballasting procedures, adjustment information, and assembly instructions. Manufacturing requirements are detailed. Appendix A contains a complete parts list. Appendix C includes (under separate cover) complete engineering design drawings for manufacture and assembly of the Dummy.
- Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-237655-SET, PC $17.00.
General Motors Technical CenterWarren, MI USA 48090
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Anthropometry; Collisions; Crash injury research; Design; Dummies; Injuries; Maintainability; Research; Testing equipment
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00080958
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-299-3-569
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM