ANTHROPOMORPHIC TEST DUMMY. VOLUME I. PROGRAM SUMMARY-BACKGROUND AND RESULTS
The report in three volumes summarizes the design, development and performance of an anthropomorphic test dummy. The many improved features of the Dummy are described. The marked improvement of repeatability and reproducibility of the Dummy are documented. The anthropometric and biomechanical basis of the design is described. Improvements of durability, maintainability, ease and cost of manufacture are treated. Improved system and component test procedures, equipment, and test results are presented.
- Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-237655-SET, PC $17.00.
General Motors Technical CenterWarren, MI United States 48090
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Anthropometry; Crash injury research; Crashes; Design; Dummies; Injuries; Maintainability; Research; Testing equipment
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00080956
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-299-3-569
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM