TRANSPORTATION AND ENERGY
The amount of energy used for transportation, the way energy used for this purpose is growing, and the reasons for the increased use of energy for transportation purposes are discussed.
- Presented at Annual Illinois Energy Conference (1st) Chicago, Ill., 13-15 Jun 73.
RAND Corporation1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138
Santa Monica, CA United States 90407-2138
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Mooz, W E
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Crude oil; Economic efficiency; Energy; Energy consumption; Fuel consumption; Highway transportation; Motor vehicles; Pipelines; Railroad transportation; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy intensiveness
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Energy; Highways; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Railroads; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00080941
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: P-5025
- Contract Numbers: NSF-GI-44
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM